Are you planning your move to Iceland? And not sure about where to start? You are confused and doubtful about custom requirements, Visa policy, shipping charges, and much more. Do not worry iShip it right is here to help you.
We will be sharing the ultimate shipping guide to Iceland. iShip it right has 100% good reviews and feedbacks from loyal customers. Our professional agents, workers, will help you from packing and moving your household to a new country. We will make your shipping easy and convenient.
Don’t let your overseas relocation become a worry. You should be focusing on your new life in Iceland. Give iShipt it Right a call today!
More about Iceland
First and absolute amazing thing about Iceland is, Iceland is one of the beautiful countries in the world.
Iceland is a Nordic island country in the North Atlantic Ocean. With a population of 356,991 and an area of 103,000 km2 (40,000 sq mi). Making it the most sparsely populated country in Europe. The capital and largest city of Iceland is Reykjavík.
Interesting facts about Iceland
- More than 60% of the Icelandic population lives in the capital city, Reykjavik.
- Iceland was the last place on earth to be settled by humans.
- The Icelandic horse is the only horse breed in Iceland.
- You can swim outdoors in hot springs all year round.
- Iceland is one of the most eco-friendly countries in the world.
- Beer was banned in Iceland until 1989.
- About 11% of Iceland is covered by glaciers.
- The Northern Lights can be seen in Iceland from September to March.
- One in 10 Icelanders will publish a book.
- Iceland’s national sport is handball.
How iShip it Right will help you move to Iceland.
We will help you with everything from getting an initial survey about the move. Therefore documents needed to flight affordability. Our agents will assist and guide you through your shipping process to make everything smooth.
- Your schedule: When do you need to be in Iceland.
- Real estate plans: Will you be buying or renting a property?
- Your household size: Are you moving with your family?
- CUSTOMER MUST BE PRESENT AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- Household goods and personal effects may be imported duty-free for non-residents
- Items must be for the customer’s own use, not for sale, and must be re-exported at the time of the customer’s departure from Iceland.
- Work Permit
- Inventory (in English).
Packing Tips and Requirements
Before you make your final decision, it would be best if you took precautions measurement. Traveling to Iceland or any other country is difficult. Therefore, causing it to the final step; please check these tips to make your move easier:
- Moving Day – Confirm your dates of action.
- Professional Packing: Hire professional packing teams. Such as iShip it right will do this for you.
- Get your documents ready and stamped.
- Cost of moving – please keep in mind. That what are the total expenses before making your final decisions?
- Make sure your moving company Insured your move.
Prohibited or Restricted Items
- Alcohol and tobacco products.
- Fishing equipment.
- Electronic Equipment.
- Musical Instruments.
- Narcotics and poisons
- Medicines (except small quantities for personal use)
- Firearms, weapons, and ammunition
- Dairy or Poultry Products.
Motor Vehicle Regulations
- Vehicle Registration Book
- International Motor Insurance
- Owner’s Green Card
- Driver’s license valid in Iceland
Pets are Prohibited to enter Iceland.
At last, we will describe Iceland as one of the most beautiful countries. If you want to spend your whole life. Or you are looking for a career ahead. Then Iceland is for you. You can move with your family. You can also move individuals. Iceland is not too much costly.
Read more: Moving to Belgium from the U.S.A. Need Help!
Call Our International Moving Agents and also get help related to international shipping.