Looking for a move to Finland. We got you covered.
Are you planning your move to Finland? We are the best company to help you with your move. iShip it right will not only help you with the move. We will also ensure that your households are also shipped timely and safely. We will assure you of the best high-quality international moving services that will stress-free with our experienced moving agents.
Officially called the Republic of Finland. Finland is a nation of the Nordic country. The Republic of Finland is located in the Fennoscandian region of northern Europe. Finland is a country that is composed of 187,000 lakes and 179,584 islands.
Finland is a republic with an elected legislature. The Prime minister is the head of the country. Finland is part of the European Union. It is the only country to join Eurozone.
Reasons to move to Finland.
- The best place to spot northern lights.
- A top-ranking society in terms of freedom and equality.
- More water and Forrest than anywhere in Europe.
- A balance for work, family, and friends.
- The most creative food scene.
- High-quality healthcare and social security.
- The best place for skiing.
- Excellent and affordable schooling and daycare.
- The cleanest air.
- The Cost of Living.
- The safest place in the World
- The best place to be a mother or child.
How iShip it Right will help you move to Finland.
We will help you with everything from getting an initial survey about the move, documents needed to flight affordability. Our agents will assist and guide you through your shipping process to make everything smooth.
- Your schedule: When do you need to be in Finland.
- Real estate plans: Will you be buying or renting a property?
- Your household size: Are you moving with your family?
A customer must be in Finland at the time of Customs Clearance.
- Used household goods and personal effects are duty-free, in suitable quantities, if:
- Goods have been owned and used by Customer abroad and not to be re-sold for at least six months.
- The Customer has lived abroad for over 12 months and intends to settle in Finland.
- Goods imported for commercial use are not allowed.
- Custom Clearance Declaration
- Proof of Employment
- A detailed inventory list, stating an exact number of packages, showing explicit content for each carton, alcohol, or any other dutiable items.
- Owner’s Declaration stating goods are his property, have been used abroad, and are for his continued use in Finland.
Contact iShip it Right agent for Video survey to assess move size
- Metal Items.
- Food & Fabrics.
- Professional or business equipment.
- Firearms and Ammunition.
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco products are subject to high duties.
- Individual feathers, furs, tusks, skins, etc., of animals. Falling under the Protected Species Regulations.
- Walkie-talkies and radios
- Dangerous Weapons, explosives.
- Automatic Weapons.
- Pornography content.
- Narcotics & Drugs.
Packing Tips and Requirements
Before your final decision, it would be best if you took precautions measurement. Traveling to Finland or any other country is not easy. So before making it to the final step, please check these tips to make your move easier:
- Moving Day – Confirm your dates of action.
- Professional Packing – Hire professional packing teams. Such as iShip it right will do this for you.
- Get your documents ready and stamped.
- Cost of moving – please keep in mind. that what are the total expenses before making your final decisions?
- Make sure your moving company ensures your move.
Motor Vehicle Rules.
- One auto-Vehicle can be imported duty-free if it is used abroad for at least six months.
- Custom regulations have limited value up to $34000. If the value of the car exceeds the amount, then you must pay the duties.
- You cannot sell your vehicle within two years of period.
- Must comply with the U.S. or European exhaust regulations
Documents Required for Motor Vehicle.
- Purchase statement, receipt of payment.
- Registration documents.
- Employment Certificate proving auto bought with earnings from abroad.
- Insurance Policy.
- Drivers License.
- Dogs and cats must have a valid vaccination against rabies.
- Subject to a minimum of three months quarantine and veterinary examination.
- Health Certificate required.
- Import Permit from the Ministry of Agriculture.
- Duty-free if proof of ownership is available.
iShip it right is always there for you. We have agents. That will guide you throughout. We will be looking at all the possibilities. iShip it Right will help you with the shipping process.
iShip it right will help you with everything.
Call Our International Moving Agents and also get help related to international shipping.