Planning your move to Croatia? iShip it Right is here to help
Are you planning to move to Croatia anytime soon? If so, you should note that you will need some guides and tips throughout your journey. It will also require substantial support from professionals. All international moves require solid research, planning, preparation.
iShip it Right as a high-quality shipping agency that can help you move anywhere, our professional agents are always there to help you with your international move anytime. Feel free to contact us anytime.
More about Croatia
Croatia, officially known as the Republic of Croatia, is a country in central, southeastern Europe. The nation has a rich history, dating back to the early seventh century when Croats occupied the region. Croatia declared independence on 25 June 1991.
10 interesting facts about Croatia
- The most famous beach in Croatia is in Bol, which is on the island of Brac.
- The world’s smallest town is in Croatia. The village of “Hum” is so tiny its population is only between 17 to 23 people.
- The waterfront in Croatia is known as the Dalmatian coast.
- Croatia is home to the amphitheater in Pula which was once the home of the bloody Roman gladiator fights.
- The hit HBO series ‘Game of Thrones’ was filmed on the Dalmatian coast in Split and Dubrovnik.
- The lucky people in Croatia enjoy 2,715 hours of sunshine a year.
- At least 10% of Croatia’s land comprises eight national parks, 11 nature parks, and two nature reserves.
- According to Alfred Hitchcock, the seaside city of Zadar in Dalmatia holds the title of the best sunset in the world.
- Croatia has more than 1,200 islands, islets, and crags off the coast of the mainland. However, only 48 are inhabited. Hvar and Korcula receive the most visitors of all the islands.
- In Istria, the medieval Croatian town of Motovun is known as the ‘land of truffles’.
How iShip it Right will help you move to Croatia.
We will help you with everything from getting an initial survey about the move, therefore documents needed to flight affordability. Our agents will assist and guide you through your shipping process to make everything smooth.
- Your schedule: When do you need to be in Croatia.
- Real estate plans: Will you be buying or renting a property?
- Your household size: Are you moving with your family?
- The customer does not have to be present at customs clearance of household goods.
- Used household goods and personal effects are duty-free if they have been owned and used by the customer for over six months.
- Customer must contact Destination Agent upon arrival.
- Passport copy with entry stamp
- Certificate of Residence
- Work Permit
Packing Tips and Requirements
Before you make your final decision, it would be best if you took precautions measurement. Traveling to Croatia or any other country is difficult, therefore; causing it to the final step; please check these tips to make your move easier:
- Moving Day – Confirm your dates of action.
- Professional Packing: Hire professional packing teams. Such as iShip it right will do this for you.
- Get your documents ready and stamped.
- Cost of moving – please keep in mind. That what are the total expenses before making your final decisions?
- Make sure your moving company Ensures your move.
Prohibited and Restricted Items
- All new items require invoices.
- All weapons are subject to a special license.
Motor Vehicle Rules & Regulations
- Customer must be present for customs clearance of automobiles
- Used autos are allowed duty-free import if owned and used by the customer for over six months
- Documents required:
- Certificate of Registration
- Health Certificate from veterinarian required
Read more: How to move belongings to a new country?
Call Our International Moving Agents and also get help related to international shipping.